[election][Release_Management] Proposal to change to Distributed PTL model

Előd Illés elod.illes at est.tech
Tue Aug 30 17:53:44 UTC 2022

Hi,

This is my 2nd cycle (Yoga + Zed) as PTL of the Release Management team
and this is the time when usually a PTL role is handed over. We had a
discussion in our team and decided that now that OpenStack moves from
Zed to Antelope and the cycles starts again from the beginning of the
alphabet + the new naming is going to be introduced (2023.1 Antelope)
this is a good time to change the leadership model of the team to a
group leadership model (or DPTL; distributed project team leadership).

@TC: so this mail is to inform the TC that we want to move to this
direction & let us know if there is something we need to sort out for
the model change.

Thanks,

Előd Illés
irc: elodilles