[TripleO] quay.io namespace local mirror using harbor. Quay.io do not list repos/images

Ruslanas Gžibovskis ruslanas at lpic.lt
Tue Aug 30 14:07:02 UTC 2022

Hi all,

I am trying to make a local repo/copy to be able to deploy OSP onsite
behind firewall.

I have found out from harbor, that Quay.io do not return repos/image
anonymously also I have created account in quay.io with my RH account.
Later reset quay.io password, so quay.io connection verify works.

I can get it as a proxy, or exact image, but not full offline installation.

Could you help/suggest any tool that could do a local repo?

I have also tried foreman, but it only can sync repo in namespace, not
whole namespace.

Thank you for your advice and comments.

--
Ruslanas Gžibovskis