[Ceilometer] Pollster cannot get RadosGW metrics when API endpoints are based on URL instead of port number

Rafael Weingärtner rafaelweingartner at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 15:54:05 UTC 2022

You could use a different approach. You can use Dynamic pollster [1], and
create your own mechanism to collect data, without needing to change
Ceilometer code. Basically all hard-coded pollsters can be converted to a
dynamic pollster that is defined in YML.

[1]
https://docs.openstack.org/ceilometer/latest/admin/telemetry-dynamic-pollster.html#the-dynamic-pollsters-system-configuration-for-non-openstack-apis

--
Rafael Weingärtner