[infra][puppet] Old mirror contents in apt-puppetlabs

Takashi Kajinami tkajinam at redhat.com
Sun Aug 28 17:30:51 UTC 2022

Thanks for the pointers !

It seems the system-config repository contains the old gpg key which
expired in August 2021[1].

I've pushed the change[2] to replace the expired key by the new key.

[1] https://puppet.com/blog/updated-puppet-gpg-signing-key-2020-edition/
[2] https://review.opendev.org/c/opendev/system-config/+/854923/