containers ad instances are not working

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Sun Aug 28 17:03:19 UTC 2022

On 2022-08-28 15:03:13 +0000 (+0000), Lee, Vincent Z wrote:
> I am quite new to Openstack and faced some issues with creating
> instances and displaying created containers on my Openstack
> dashboard. I am currently working on multinode Openstack. I am
> hoping to get some helps and feedbacks about this. I will briefly
> go through the problems I encountered.
[...]

It looks like this is probably the same set of questions you posted
last week. Please see the earlier replies to that post which
included suggestions and requests for additional details:

https://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2022-August/030118.html
https://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2022-August/030119.html

--
Jeremy Stanley