[infra][puppet] Old mirror contents in apt-puppetlabs

Takashi Kajinami tkajinam at redhat.com
Sun Aug 28 15:05:37 UTC 2022

Hello Infra team,

I noticed the contents in the apt-puppetlabs directory in our CI mirror are
old.
The mirror repository provides puppet 6.23 while the upstream repository
provides
newer versions such as 6.28.

Recently we bumped puppetlabs-mysql in our CI to 13.0.0 which requires
puppet >= 6.24.0
and our Ubuntu jobs are failing now at a quite early stage because of the
old puppet package.

May someone please look into this ? I've checked
mirror.iad3.inmotion.opendev.org and
mirror.bhs1.ovh.opendev.org but it seems the contents in the directory have
not been synced
since July, 2021.

Thank you,
Takashi