[charms][elections] PTL candidacy for Antelope cycle

Alex Kavanagh alex.kavanagh at canonical.com
Fri Aug 26 11:12:05 UTC 2022

Hi All

I would like to put myself forward for another cycle for the Charms PTL for
the Antelope cycle.

I've been a contributor to OpenStack and Charms since 2016 and a core
member since mid 2016.  I've also been the PTL for the last 2 cycles.

Why do I want to be PTL again? The team has again achieved a huge amount,
testing and supporting the charms and packages across multiple Ubuntu LTS
releases (bionic, focal and now, jammy) with Charms and OpenStack support
back to queens.  We've (almost) transitioned to the new Charmhub (
charmhub.io) and will continue to support Queens through to the upcoming
Zed release, and onto Antelope.  I'd like to continue to support the team
as we march forward with the responsibilities of the PTL to smooth the
processes.

Thanks
Alex (tinwood)

--
Alex Kavanagh - Software Engineer
OpenStack Engineering - Data Centre Development - Canonical Ltd