[neutron][elections] PTL non-candidacy for Antelope cycle

Lajos Katona katonalala at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 10:04:43 UTC 2022

Hi,
It was a great pleasure and honor to be Neutron PTL for 2 cycles,
thanks everybody for the help and support during this time
(actually not just for these cycles but for all).

It's not just smoke and ruins around networking after my PTLship,
so after all I would say it was a success :-)

My main focus was to keep the Neutron team as encouraging
and inclusive as possible and work on cooperation with new contributor
groups
and even with other projects of whom we are consuming in Openstack.

It is time to change and allow new ideas and energies to form Networking.

I remain and I hope I can help the community in the next cycles also.

Cheers
Lajos Katona