[edge] OpenStack updates for an Akraino presentation

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 02:56:56 UTC 2022

Hi OpenStack community,

I’m reaching out to you as I would like to ask for a little help and pointers for a presentation I’m building about OpenStack.

I was recently asked by the Akraino community to give a presentation about recently added features and enhancements and further updates in OpenStack.

Akraino is a project that is primarily focused on edge computing use cases and building blocks of end-to-end edge infrastructures. To make my presentation relevant and most informative for them, I would like to highlight any recent development or ongoing work item that is, or can be, relevant for edge use cases.

If there are features in your project that you think would be good to highlight or if your project team is working on relevant work items in the current release cycle, I would really appreciate if you could share pointers to any information about them!

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó

———

Ildikó Váncsa