Floating IP

Venkat Reddy venkat.reddybe at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 11:17:56 UTC 2022

Hi  Sean Mooney and Lajos Katona,

Thanks alot for your support,Accuvally we are planning to create VM through
for my application (Using API and python script) after creating vm through
python script we get JSON response in that response we get instance
ID,through that id we can find VM IP's,for that public ID application
connect to VM and do some process.This is orally idea.The application
creates somany VM's

Thanks & Regards,
Venkat Reddy Sangam.

--