[neutron] Bug deputy report for week of August 15

Lajos Katona katonalala at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 09:39:15 UTC 2022

Hi Neutron Team

I was the bug deputy in neutron last week, please check my summary.

Needs attention
=================
* OVN Metadata set up very slow
  (https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1987060)

* [stable/stein][stable/rocky}[stable/queens] CI jobs failing
  (https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1986682 )
  For stein I pushed 2 patches, not sure if with minimal effort it can be
fixed:
  * https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/neutron-tempest-plugin/+/853794
  * https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/neutron/+/853608

In Progress
=================
* [ovn-octavia-provider] HealthMonitor affecting several LBs
  (https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1986977 )
  In Progress (
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/ovn-octavia-provider/+/853681)

* ovn: db sync fails if all ips are allocated in the subnet and metadata
port is missing an ip
  (https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1987135)
  In Progress: https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/neutron/+/853840

Documentation bug
=================
* Manually assign --device and --device-owner to a port does NOT binds the
port immediately
  (https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1986969 )

RFE proposals
* [rfe][fwaas]support standard_attrs for firewall_group
   (https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1986906 )
   we already discussed and approved this RFE on Drivers meeting

* [RFE] Add a port extension to set/define the switchdev capabilities
  (https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1987093 )