[openstack-ansible] Reset Target Host

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 12:43:24 UTC 2022

Hi,

I would prefer reinstall to make everything clean and fresh. If it’s production the highly recommend reinstall.

But sure you can just destroy containers and /var/lib/lxc and /openstack directory should be enough to restart deployment.

There is a openstack-ansible-ops repo which has script to cleanup deployment also.

Sent from my iPhone