[kolla-ansible] upgrade process when it involves OS and ceph major version

Gregory Orange gregory.orange at pawsey.org.au
Fri Aug 19 08:39:27 UTC 2022

Hi Wodel,

We haven't done it yet (but will need to soon since we're on Train and
stable/train branch is gone!) but this looks like a good place to start:

https://docs.openstack.org/kolla-ansible/train/user/operating-kolla.html

I'm not sure about this, but it came up in a web search and might help too:

https://www.reversengineered.com/2019/05/10/upgrading-kolla-ansible-for-deploying-openstack/

HTH,
Greg.

--
Gregory Orange

Cloud System Administrator
Scientific Platforms Team building representative
Pawsey Supercomputing Centre, CSIRO