[all] GovStack community seeking for infrastructure expertise

Lueck, Nico GIZ nico.lueck at giz.de
Tue Aug 16 08:41:41 UTC 2022

Do you believe in the potential of digital public goods for positive impact? Ever wished for more digitally-enabled government services?

GovStack [1] is a community-driven initiative on a mission to accelerate the digital transformation of government services in order to better serve citizens - and we want you to join us!

We create and maintain an openly licenced blueprint for a modular architecture based on reusable building blocks [2]. Our various working groups work to define the (non-)functional and API specifications for building blocks, leveraging existing standards such as OpenStack. These specifications are then used for implementations in our partner countries across the world, to facilitate the delivery of foundational, life-enhancing services.

Learn more about the call for contributions here [3]. We are specifically looking for experts with experience in infrastructure and security.

The initiative is founded by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development, Deutsche Gesellschaft fuer Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ), the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Estonia, the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) and the Digital Impact Alliance.

Thank you to the team of the Open Infrastructure Foundation for their support.

Also, thank you to the whole community and please feel free to directly contact us.
Nico (Lueck)
<nico.lueck at giz.de>

[1] https://www.govstack.global/
[2] https://govstack.gitbook.io/
[3] https://www.govstack.global/call-for-expression-of-interest/

Deutsche Gesellschaft fuer Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH;
Sitz der Gesellschaft Bonn und Eschborn/Registered offices Bonn and Eschborn, Germany;
Registergericht/Registered at Amtsgericht Bonn, Germany; Eintragungs-Nr./Registration no. HRB 18384 und/and Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main, Germany; Eintragungs-Nr./Registration no. HRB 12394;
USt-IdNr./VAT ID no. DE 113891176;
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Jochen Flasbarth;
Vorstand/Management Board: Tanja Goenner (Vorstandssprecherin/Chair of the Management Board), Ingrid-Gabriela Hoven, Thorsten Schaefer-Guembel