[kolla-ansible][octavia] need networking help

Oliver Weinmann oliver.weinmann at me.com
Tue Aug 16 05:51:47 UTC 2022

Hi,

Yes this is not really documented. I used the following guide:

https://cloudbase.it/openstack-on-arm64-lbaas/

It is for Arm, but the setup is the same. It basically describes how to create additional virtual Interfaces. If this is not working, and you have spare physical Interfaces, try to use them instead of virtual.

Von meinem iPhone gesendet