docker.repo file

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Mon Aug 15 19:01:41 UTC 2022

On Sun, Aug 14, 2022, at 11:33 PM, Faezeh Salali wrote:
> Hi
> on Kolla ansible victoria version in bootstrap command this error is
> displayed:
> failed to fetch key at https://download.docker.com/linux/rocky/gpg ,
> error was: HTTP Error 404: Not Found
> my compute os is rocky Linux 8 and it seems there is some problem with
> the docker repo on compute and  /etc/yum.repos.d/docker.repo directory.
> Please send me the link of the baseurl and gpgkey.
> Thank you.

There is no Rocky Linux dir at https://download.docker.com/linux/. Instead I suspect that you will want to use either the CentOS or the RHEL packages from that location.

https://opendev.org/openstack/kolla-ansible/src/branch/master/doc/source/reference/deployment-and-bootstrapping/bootstrap-servers.rst#bootstrap-servers-docker-package-repos also indicates that if you don't set enable_docker_repo then Kolla will use the distro provided packages. That would install docker using the packages shipped by Rocky.

Clark