[all][tc] August 2022 OpenInfra Board Sync

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Aug 11 14:13:52 UTC 2022

The discussion was held yesterday (2022-08-10) at 20:00 UTC and ran
for roughly 65 minutes. Many thanks to Julia for hosting that
conference call! You can find the rough notes here:

https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/r.685e1bd99e2f305c70148c08a54236e0

Takeaways are that the TC will explicitly invite board members to
continuation of this or related topics during their PTG sessions
once the schedule is finalized, and we'll also arrange another
hour-long call like yesterday's to occur on Wednesday, November 16
at 20:00 UTC (meeting hold to follow once I work out how to craft an
ICS attachment for it).

Thanks to everyone from the board, TC, and broader community who
participated!
--
Jeremy Stanley