[oslo][stable] Backport of the default value of the config option change

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Tue Aug 9 15:57:41 UTC 2022

Hi All,
    As others have said this isn't something we do without
consideration.  My feel from this thread is that the risks are
somewhat low and understood.  I think we've had a discussion and it's
okay.

I think it's okay to do this backport.  We should obviously include a
release note that calls this out and hopefully there is room in the
semver to make this a minor update (as opposed to a patch) to also
"lag that this *may* not be

Tony.