[publiccloud-sig] A new start for Public Cloud SIG

Tobias Rydberg tobias.rydberg at cleura.com
Tue Aug 9 07:09:41 UTC 2022

Hi all,

On small change, the meeting will take place in the #openstack-operators
channel, since the publiccloud channel isn't registered.

Talk to you all in Wednesday!

BR,
Tobias

--
*Tobias Rydberg*
Solution Architect

Email: tobias.rydberg at cleura.com

cleura.com <https://cleura.com/> – The European cloud!

Read our press release – City Network becomes Cleura
<https://cleura.com/press-releases/city-network-becomes-cleura/>