[Cinder][NFS][Openstack-Ansible] Cinder-Volume Mess - Containers and Metal by Accident

Dmitriy Rabotyagov noonedeadpunk at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 06:20:29 UTC 2022

> From a DLM perspective, your best option is tooz's etcd3gw driver.

Well, from tooz drivers feature comparison I thought that the best
driver would be kazoo, that's why I asked if etcd (provided by etcd3gw
driver) is smth that fully satisfies needs and can be used safely.

Also, am I right, that for Active/Passive, instead of defining
`cluster` you would need to define `volume_backend_name` (or `host`?
Don't really remember) to be exactly the same value for the group that
should act as a/p for the specific backend?