[release] Release countdown for week R-8, Aug 08 - 12

Előd Illés elod.illes at est.tech
Fri Aug 5 20:27:01 UTC 2022

General Information
-------------------

The following cycle-with-intermediary deliverables have not done any
intermediary release yet during this cycle:

Ironic:
* bifrost
* ironic-prometheus-exporter
* ironic-python-agent-builder
* ironic-ui
* networking-baremetal
* networking-generic-switch

OpenStackSDK:
* python-openstackclient

Swift:
* swift

Since these deliverables are traditionally released after our warning,
we did not propose to change the release model to cycle-with-rc for
them this time. Please let us know if any of the above project is
considering the release model change anyway and we propose those
patches. Otherwise immediately release an intermediary release, or
acknowledge that a release needs to be done before RC1!

We also published a proposed release schedule for the upcoming
Antelope cycle. Please check out the separate thread:

https://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2022-July/029767.html

Upcoming Deadlines & Dates

Non-client library freeze: August 26th, 2022 (R-6 week)
Client library freeze: September 1st, 2022 (R-5 week)
Zed-3 milestone: September 1st, 2022 (R-5 week)

Előd Illés
irc: elodilles