[oslo][stable] Backport of the default value of the config option change

Előd Illés elod.illes at est.tech
Fri Aug 5 20:17:02 UTC 2022

With a stable maintainer hat on, i have to say that both Jeremy and
Ghanshyam are right:

- in general, backporting default config value changes are not allowed
according to stable policy
- in some situations, though, if there are other reasons / it is more
beneficial to backport the patch (based on thorough consideration by the
team) then the team can make an exception and backport it anyway

So in this case that should be considered (as Ghanshyam wrote), whether
it could have worked for some components, and what impact could it have,
and maybe it is safer to not backport but inform the operators to change
the config value for the failing cases.

Cheers,
Előd