Fwd: October PTG Update

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 17:50:50 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to provide an update on the October Project Teams Gathering (PTG).
After discussing with community members and prospective sponsors, we have
made the decision to pivot the event to 100% virtual to be as inclusive as
possible.

I know that this is not the ideal outcome and there are a lot of factors
contributing to this decision, but we think it’s the best decision for the
global community at this time. We are continuing to receive feedback on the
value and importance of in-person PTGs; we just need to wait for other
factors to be less of an obstacle

If you have already registered, you should have been contacted for a full
refund.

We are going to use the same week for a virtual PTG and it will be free to
attend, just like the previous ones. The registration is already live [1].

If you have any questions or feedback on this decision, please let us know.
We will continue to monitor feedback as we make plans for a 2023 PTG.

Thank you,

Kendall (diablo_rojo)

[1] https://openinfra-ptg.eventbrite.com