[openstack] how to speed up live migration?

Ignazio Cassano ignaziocassano at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 08:24:38 UTC 2022

Hello, firstly let me to thank you for reply and sorry if I come back to
ask why when I do the first migration from A to B it takes 20 minutes and
then, when I migrate from B to A it takes few seconds.
I wonder if after the first migration memory is reorganized.
In the first live migration it lost time to get memory pages ?
Ignazio