How do I deploy OpenStack open source cloud software on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 9.0?

Alan Bishop abishop at redhat.com
Fri Aug 5 03:29:23 UTC 2022

On Thu, Aug 4, 2022 at 8:13 PM Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming <
tdtemccna at gmail.com> wrote:

> Subject: How do I deploy OpenStack open source cloud software on Red
> Hat Enterprise Linux 9.0?
>
> Good day from Singapore,
>
> How do I deploy OpenStack open source cloud software on Red Hat
> Enterprise Linux 9.0?

Hi Turritopsis,

I'm sure you'll find several people who will offer excellent suggestions
from which you can choose.

Two that quickly come to mind are RDO [1], and its enterprise derivative,
Red Hat OpenStack Platform (RHOSP) [2].

[1] https://www.rdoproject.org//
[2]
https://www.redhat.com/en/technologies/linux-platforms/openstack-platform

Basically, CentOS and RDO are community supported software, and RHEL and
RHOSP are the equivalent enterprise editions.

Alan

I have just downloaded RHEL 9.0 ISO using RHEL Free Developer