[ironic] Proposing Jacob Anders to sushy-core

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 18:31:34 UTC 2022

Greetings!

So, from the knowledge/contribution of code standpoint, I agree.
However, I don't see much in the way of reviews in stackalytics[0].
Generally I would prefer to encourage this before granting core
privileges. It is not a requirement to be a core to engage in code
review.

-Julia

[0]: https://www.stackalytics.io/?user_id=janders%40redhat.com