[ironic][swift][vitrage][OpenStackSDK] missing releases in Zed

Előd Illés elod.illes at est.tech
Mon Aug 1 15:23:02 UTC 2022

Hi PTLS/release liaisons of teams in $SUBJECT,

Here we are at the time in Zed cycle where release team evaluates if
every cycle-with-intermediary deliverables had their releases (like we
had in yoga [1] for example).

The list-deliverables script showed that we miss some of the
deliverables [2]. Here we should create a patch that proposes the
transition from 'cycle-with-intermediary' to 'cycle-with-rc' for every
such deliverables. As these are usually the ones that missing at this
time of the cycles and we end up usually abandoning the transition
patches and proposing releases: could you please propose release patches
for these deliverables [2]? (Let me know if any of the deliverables
needs anyway a transition though, and I'll create the patch)

[1] https://review.opendev.org/q/topic:not-yet-released-yoga
[2] https://paste.opendev.org/show/bXsaCISJzOfOsRnECvE9/

Thanks in advance,

Előd Illés