ELK services moving to OpenSearch

Daniel Pawlik dpawlik at redhat.com
Thu Apr 28 14:13:18 UTC 2022

Hello,

We would like to announce the new Elasticsearch service based on Opensearch.
As it was earlier mentioned [1], the old service logstash.openstack.org is
deprecated and
will be decommissioned in the near future.

Same as earlier, each Zuul CI job results will be sent to the Elasticsearch
service.
With the new CI log processing system [2], we decided to add more logs to
be proceeded [3].
If some important files are missing, please let me know.

To use this new service, please check out the documentation [4][5] or use
the following credentials:

        url:
https://opensearch.logs.openstack.org/_dashboards/app/discover?security_tenant=global
        username: openstack
        password: openstack
        tenant: global

I would also like to take this opportunity to ask for help with the
OpenStack ci-log-processing
project [6] which is providing configuration of the Opensearch service as
well as tools
required to process CI logs and push them into the Opensearch service.

Cheers,
Dan

[1]
https://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2021-May/022359.html