[nova] final release before Victoria Extended Maintenance transition?

Előd Illés elod.illes at est.tech
Tue Apr 12 16:31:38 UTC 2022

Hi Nova folks!

We have released from stable/victoria quite recently, but there are
still many open bug fixes on it [1]. If anyone from vendors / operators
/ developers would like to have any bugfix to be released in Victoria
before the Extended Maintenance transition, please feel free to add it /
mark them at our nova-stable-victoria-em etherpad [1]. Please consider
that the transition deadline is in 2 weeks, so this needs to be ready as
soon as possible.

Nova stable cores are also welcome to review any patches. If there will
be merged patches that we could release before the deadline, then I'll
prepare the release patch.

[1] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/nova-stable-victoria-em

Thanks,

Előd