[glance] Outreachy 2022

Abhishek Kekane akekane at redhat.com
Thu Apr 7 18:33:26 UTC 2022

Hi Anurag,

Sorry that we were not able to address you on IRC.

Currently glance team is busy in PTG which will end tomorrow evening and
that is why we might have missed your ping on IRC.

I would suggest to share your failures so that we can guide you. I think
from Monday onwards everyone will be back to their daily routine so
outreachy glance team will help you to resolve your queries.

Meanwhile if it is urgent then you can share your doubts and I will try my
best to resolve them.

Thanks and Regards,

Abhishek