[stable][horizon] add vishalmanchanda and tmazur to horizon-stable-core

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Thu Apr 7 12:55:55 UTC 2022

 ---- On Thu, 07 Apr 2022 07:18:32 -0500 Előd Illés <elod.illes at est.tech> wrote ----
 > Hi horizon team,
 >
 > Added & removed. Welcome to the new stable cores! \o/
 > Stable policy can be found here:
 > https://docs.openstack.org/project-team-guide/stable-branches.html
 > If you have any question or unsure about a patch then feel free to ping
 > me on #openstack-stable

Thanks Elod for taking care of it.

Also, one thing to note. We have changed the project specific stable team maintenance process
and now project team cam do that with consultation of  stable-maint-core team.

- https://docs.openstack.org/project-team-guide/stable-branches.html#project-specific-teams

-gmann