[TripleO] gate blocker - impacting all quickstart-based jobs - openstack-ansible-os_tempest

Jiri Podivin jpodivin at redhat.com
Mon Apr 4 06:17:22 UTC 2022

Full disclosure: I have only surface level understanding of how ansible
galaxy actually works on the inside.
My exposure to it is rather limited and it's possible that all of my
concerns have perfectly valid responses I'm not aware of.
Furthermore, I do believe that we could utilize ansible galaxy a bit more
than we do.

That being said, I do think that we should be cautious when changing the
way we package and deliver.
Even if everything works out we are possibly setting ourselves up for a
whole new set of possible problems we are unfamiliar with.
Whether that is an acceptable risk or not is a question for a different
avenue however.