[stable][requirements][zuul] unpinned setuptools dependency on stable

Előd Illés elod.illes at est.tech
Mon Sep 27 18:48:36 UTC 2021

Hi again,

as I see there is no objection yet about using gibi's solution [1] (as I
already summarized the situation in my previous mail [2]) for a fix for
similar cases, so with a general stable core hat on, I *suggest*
everyone to use that solution to pin the setuptools in tox for every
failing cases (so that to avoid similar future errors as well).

[1] https://review.opendev.org/810461
[2]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2021-September/025059.html

Előd