Openstack hypervisor list is empty

Karera Tony tonykarera at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 13:58:29 UTC 2021

Hello Laurent,

Thanks for the advice.

I got a solution from the IRC chat group. Apparently, The ceph_nova_user
defaults to the ceph_cinder_username. So even if you used nova at the ceph
side, You have to uncomment the ceph_nova_user: "nova"  in global.yml since
it will default to cinder if not uncommented.

It was merged recently

Regards

Tony Karera