[neutron] Bug deputy report (week starting on 2021-09-20)

Bernard Cafarelli bcafarel at redhat.com
Mon Sep 27 07:29:49 UTC 2021

Hello neutrinos,

here is the list of bugs reported for last week, overall all bugs have
assignees or fixes in progress.
Both critical bugs are merged and with pending xena backports (this week is
the final RCs week)

In details:

Critical
* neutron-openvswitch-agent crashes on start with firewall config of br-int
- https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1944201
  First seen in Ironic jobs but we also see it in our jobs, fix by ralonsoh
merged: https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/neutron/+/810592 (pending
xena backport)
* neutron_tempest_plugin.scenario.test_trunk.TrunkTest.test_trunk_subport_lifecycle
fails with Port already has an attached device -
https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1943708
  Previously reported as https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1943679,
fix with revert proposed by slaweq and merged:
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/neutron/+/809550 (pending xena
backport)

High
* Traffic leaked from dhcp port before vlan tag is applied -
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1930414
  Possible security issue that was under investigation and now public,
assigned to rubasov
* OVN does not update the network segment tag -
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1944708
  Assigned to lucasagomes, fix in review:
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/neutron/+/810704

Medium
* Fix OVN metadata agent functional tests for Chassis_Private -
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1944460
  Functional OVN tests failing when using newer OVN, fix merged:
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/neutron/+/810309
* IPv6 slaac subnet creation causes FixedIpsSubnetsNotOnSameSegment error -
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1944948
  Error raised when creating an IPv6 slaac subnet with multisegment,
assigned to elvira

Incomplete
* Instances with SRIOV ports loose access after failed live migrations -
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1944619
  SRIOV live migration issue, liuyulong gave some pointers

--
Bernard Cafarelli