Openstack hypervisor list is empty

Michał Nasiadka mnasiadka at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 05:57:31 UTC 2021

Hi Tony,

As Laurent mentioned - it would be best if you would reach out on
#openstack-kolla IRC channel - and we’ll try to do our best to help you.

Here’s an IRC guide from Contributors guide - if you’re not familiar:
https://docs.openstack.org/contributors/common/irc.html

Regards,
Michal Nasiadka

Michał Nasiadka