Issue on accessing object storage containers from outside

Bernd Bausch berndbausch at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 00:41:20 UTC 2021

Please reveal the precise symptoms. In particular, how do you attempt to
reach the public containers, and what exactly happens when you do so.

Without having relevant information about your set up, my guess it that
this is a networking problem. You may have configured an external
network that is not reachable from your browser. The first thing,
therefore, is to check whether there is any connectivity to the network
to which the public link belongs.

Bernd Bausch