[stable] remove formal 'unmaintained' phase from EM to EOL transition

Előd Illés elod.illes at est.tech
Wed Sep 22 19:01:02 UTC 2021

Hi stable maintainers!

On the Xena Virtual PTG there was a discussion about 'Stable Extended
Maintenance to End of Life transition' [1] and at some point we touched
that the listed 'Unmaintained' phase [2] does not add value in the
process (rather some confusion) so that was agreed that it should be
removed (line 397).

I've seen that the removal was not yet proposed so I created a patch [3]
for it now. So this is just a warning for the change.

Thanks,

Előd

[1] Line 342-397 https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/tc-xena-ptg
[2]