Issue on accessing object storage containers from outside

Michel Niyoyita micou12 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 10:35:12 UTC 2021

Dear all

I have created containers and upload objects into containers . I can access
these containers and objects trough horizon dashboard but once make them
public I can not reach them through the provided link .

If any one have an idea on how to access containers and their object using
the link from outside he can help and guide.

I deployed openstack wallaby using kolla-ansible and ceph pacific using
ansible , both are using ubuntu 20.04 as OS

Michel