[neutron] Bug deputy report (Sep 13 - 19)

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 12:51:06 UTC 2021

Hi,

Here is my bug deputy report last week. Sorry for late.

[Summary]
* There are several RC2 candidate bugs. I added a DVR one to Xena RC2 milestone.
* dynamic-routing and vpnaas bugs need to be investigated.
  I would be nice if someone can look into the dynamic-routing one.
  Regarding vpnaas ones, unfortunately I had no time to check them
last week but I will visit them this week.

[RC candidates]
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1943714
  DB session commit error in resource_registry.set_resources_dirty
  In Progress, High, Fix already approved
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1943930
  [DHCP] new line symbol in opt_name of extra_dhcp_opt causes dnsmasq to fail
  In Progress, High, Fix already approved
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1943846
  Create floating agent gw port for DVR fails
  In Progress, High, Fix already approved
  NOTE: It is caused by the change in the notification payload during
Xena, so I targeted to Xena-RC2.

[QoS]
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1943724
  Change a QoS policy on a bound port does not handle minimum
bandwidth direction change
  In Progress, Medium
  NOTE: A fix is proposed but it is in the feature patch series of the
min pps rule.
      Hopefully someone familiar with QoS can check the dependency of the fix.

[dynamic-routing]
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1943725
  Automatic cleanup of BGP speakers is too aggressive
  New, Unassigned

[VPNaaS]
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1943449
  VPNaaS reconfiguration creates duplicate IPtables rules causes the
VPN connection to remain DOWN
  New, Unassigned
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1943716
  vpn services / vpn connections are stuck in PENDING CREATE
  New, Unassigned
  NOTE: RabbitMQ topic mismatch is reported here. It is interesting. I
will check later this week.

Thanks,
Akihiro Motoki (irc: amotoki)