[oslo] oslo.metrics package for Fedora

Hirotaka Wakabayashi hiwkby at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 21 03:38:45 UTC 2021

Hello Oslo Team,

I am a Fedora packager. I want to package oslo.metrics for Fedora because
my package uses oslo.messaging that requires oslo.metrics as you know.
oslo.messaging package repository already exists in Fedora. I will take over
it from the former package maintainer. the oslo.metrics repository doesn't existso I need to make it.

If any concerns with it, please reply. I can update the version as soon as the
new version releases by using Fedora's release monitoring system.

Thanks in advance,
Hirotaka Wakabayashi