Changing Default Network Quotas in Openstack

Michal Arbet michal.arbet at ultimum.io
Mon Sep 20 20:38:45 UTC 2021

Hi Tony,

Kolla-ansible is not rendering [quotas] configuration block in neutron.conf
file by default.
But you can add this configuration block to /etc/kolla/config/neutron.conf
and this will be merged into kolla's final rendered neutron.conf file.

Added file :

ubuntu at deploy:/opt/kolla-ansible$ cat /etc/kolla/config/neutron.conf
[quotas]
quota_network = 10
quota_subnet = 10
quota_port = 50
quota_driver = neutron.quota.DbQuotaNoLockDriver

Then run kolla-ansible -i inventory reconfigure -t neutron

Let me know if you have any questions

Thanks,
Michal Arbet (kevko)

Michal Arbet