[all][tc][goals] Project Specific PTL and Contributor Documentation: Completion update

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Fri Sep 17 17:06:50 UTC 2021

 ---- On Mon, 17 May 2021 19:48:08 -0500 Ghanshyam Mann <gmann at ghanshyammann.com> wrote ----
 > Hello Everyone,
 >
 > As you know, we did not select any community-wide goal for Xena cycle and in PTG, TC
 > decided to spend more time on the previous cycle pending community-wide goal work[1]
 >
 > One of the previous cycle (Ussuri) goals is 'Project Specific PTL and Contributor Documentation' which still not
 > completed by many projects.
 > - https://governance.openstack.org/tc/goals/selected/ussuri/project-ptl-and-contrib-docs.html
 >
 > I am starting the work to finish this goal which is pretty straight forwards and sending the updates in this ML thread.
 > Please review the patches and merge them or push the patches for your project's repo if not yet done.
 >
 > Gerrit Topic: https://review.opendev.org/q/topic:%22project-ptl-and-contrib-docs%22+(status:open%20OR%20status:merged)
 >
 > Tracking: https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2007236

Hello Everyone,

We have merged all the patches and all projects completed this community-wide goal now.

- https://review.opendev.org/q/topic:%22project-ptl-and-contrib-docs%22+(status:open%20OR%20status:merged

I have marked it complete on the storyboard too
- https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2007236

Thanks, everyone for helping to complete this community-wide goal.

-gmann