[oslo] RFE requested for oslo-messaging

Herve Beraud hberaud at redhat.com
Tue Sep 14 07:54:23 UTC 2021

I proposed backports for these both bug fixes [1][2]. Thanks to validate
them to allow us to land them with the final Xena.
When those patches will be merged I'll propose a new bugfix release for
Xena.

[1] https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/oslo.messaging/+/808853
[2] https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/oslo.messaging/+/808878

--