[TripleO] Reviving the TripleO review priorities etherpad

James Slagle james.slagle at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 18:07:15 UTC 2021

I'd like to see about helping to focus our review priorities by reviving
the tripleo-review-priorities etherpad:

https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/tripleo-review-priorities

I deleted all the old cruft, and created some new high level topics. There
are likely others as well. I'll start by filling in some links to what I
think the highest priority items are, but I could use help to create an
accurate list of where the core team should focus.

I'd like to get some feedback on the approach in the #tripleo meeting
tomorrow as well. Let me know any thoughts.

--
-- James Slagle