Cannot create a swift container, mandatory "Storage Policy" dropdown field is empty

Michel Niyoyita micou12 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 07:31:42 UTC 2021

Hello team ,

I am replacing swift by Ceph Radosgateway , and I am successful by creating
containers through openstack and ceph CLI side . but once trying to create
through the horizon dashboard I get errors:  *Error: *Unable to fetch the
policy details. ,  Unable to get the Swift service info   and Unable to get
the Swift container listing.

Kindly  help to solve the issue
I  deployed Openstack wallaby using kolla-ansible running on ubuntu 20.04
and ceph pacific using ansible running on ubuntu 20.04

Michel