[all][tc] Minium python version for yoga and centos 9 stream.

Radosław Piliszek radoslaw.piliszek at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 13:44:29 UTC 2021

Sorry for top posting but I don't have a precise quote to reply to.
What I wish to say is that I am trying to get Debian tested in CI but
it looks like python3.9 might be playing tricks.
I would appreciate it if someone more knowledgeable in Nova and
Neutron internals could take a look at failures in
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/devstack/+/789083
Do note slightly different tests fail each run.

-yoctozepto