[cinder] xena feature freeze

Andrei Perapiolkin andrei.perepiolkin at open-e.com
Tue Sep 7 07:03:25 UTC 2021

Hi Team,

I'd like to request FFE to the following change:

[1] JovianDSS: add multiattach and 16K block support
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/cinder/+/806726
<https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/cinder/+/806726>
- Patch adds multiattach support and 16K block size support
for Open-E JovianDSS driver.

[2] JovianDSS: fix code style and naming
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/cinder/+/806559
<https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/cinder/+/806559>

- Patch adds minor code style and naming changes

Both changes were parts of a single patch:
[3] https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/cinder/+/806559
<https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/cinder/+/806559>
That was split in parts according to recommendations.
Patches are merged by now.
They are isolated to the Open-E JovianDSS driver module, and have no
impact on the Cinder database,
REST/RPC and APIs.

Best regards,
Andrei