[all][elections][ptl] PTL Voting - Cyborg - Ke Chen

yumeng bao yumeng_bao at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 1 15:39:40 UTC 2021

Dear Ke,

Thanks for your contributions in cyborg ever since 2018, it’s been more than five release cycles past.

By reviewing the patches you’ve committed and suggestions you’ve given to the team, it’s obvious you know cyborg very well, from the bottom to up level including GPU,FPGA,SmartNIC drivers to api, as well as interactions with nova and placement.

Although I’m not contributing in cyborg anymore due to my job change, I do agree the five things you listed are important for cyborg, and I would like to see them done in the future.  So it would be a big vote +1 from my side.

Good luck.

Regards,
Yumeng