[release][heat][ironic][requirements][OpenStackSDK][barbican][heat][ironic][neutron][QA] Cycle With Intermediary Unreleased Deliverables

Herve Beraud hberaud at redhat.com
Wed Sep 1 08:36:49 UTC 2021

Yes, thanks. This is why I removed horizon from the list in my previous
message
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2021-September/024583.html

We will propose a last release round for the cycle-with-intermediary
projects in 2 weeks (during R-3). Horizon will be in the lot. If you feel
you need to release more early than R-3, then, fire.